The Only Mother’s Day Gift Guide You’ll Ever Need
Mother’s Day is right around the corner and if your mom is an avid gym-goer or fitness fanatic, chocolates and flowers might not be what she secretly wants. Spoil mom this year with the best hand-picked gifts and experiences we’ve been able to dig up (and personally enjoy ourselves!)
Why not gift her something that’s going to last longer than just a few days? Give her the best gifts that keep on giving.
We’ve spent long hours putting together what we think is a phenomenal list of adventures, the latest gadgets and gear, amazing food and comfy apparel that is sure to put a big smile on mom’s face this year!
1. For the healthy chef a subscription to Blue Apron will simplify busy nights and plan dinners ahead of time. You can always turn the subscription into family bonding time and cook the meals together! Original recipes weekly with the freshest ingredients conveniently delivered to your door. Cooking is fun again. Blue Apron’s 2-person plan starts at $59.94 per week which gets you 3 recipes per week, shipped free, to your door!
2. For the busy bee a trip to a Wanderlust Festival is just what she needs. After constantly running errands, working, and taking care of the kids, this trip is what she will absolutely love and remember for a long time to come. By attending, mom will join an amazing group of yoga and meditation instructors, musicians, speakers, chefs and attendees for a transformational experience at the world’s most beautiful mountain resorts. Explore new ideas, make new friends, discover new abilities, and dance your heart out. Held throughout the summer in various retreats, this is the gift that keeps on giving! The 3-Day experience starts at $375.
3. For the connected fitness guru the all-new Fitbit Alta activity tracker and wellness band will not only track steps, pace, calories burned, but also help optimize your sleep, display text and calendar alerts and so much more. While the color choices aren’t as exciting as we’d want them to be, the Alta is the best wearable activity tracker on the market backed by a great company and we totally use it all the time! $149 directly at Fitbit.
4. For the avid runner and fitness junky, a foam roller is a perfect way to recover after a long run or to help heal muscular injuries. Any avid runner should have one close by for recovery days to increase blood flow, break up scar tissue, and help increase range of motion. BY FAR, our foam roller of choice (and physical therapist recommended) is the Trigger Point CORE Roller. The multi-density surface pattern is designed to break up knots and increase mobility, so you can move and feel better and the price, well it’s just perfect! $29 directly at Trigger Point Therapy
5. For the music enthusiast 66 Audio’s BTS Sport headphones will transform her gym experience. No one likes wires getting in the way of workouts and our very own BTS is the perfect solution. Loved by customers all over the world, they’re wireless and won’t fall out like most ear buds and have ultra-soft and subtle ear cushions. Combined with a remarkable 25+ hour battery life, great sound and The World’s Best Warranty, your mom will never have to sacrifice her music during her workout again! $59 directly from 66 Audio
6. For the fashion queen who can never have enough workout gear and is always looking for the next best thing, try surprising her with a new brand. Without a doubt, our favorite yoga pant (or leggings to some of you) is the Zella ‘Live In’ leggings. Comfy, soft, a hidden pocket for your keys and they won’t drain your budget. We find ourselves wearing these in the office all too often, but it’s all about comfort! $52 from Nordstrom.com
7. For the trailer blazer a Camelbak Backpack makes hydrating easy while hiking, biking, or anything else outdoors. No need to stop for water breaks anymore! The innovative Aurora from Camelback is our favorite and used religiously every weekend for those treacherous hikes we’re known for (kidding). You can choose from a variety of great colors, and the dual compression straps will not get in the way of even the most demanding weekend adventures. $70 from CamelBack
8. For the marathon queen or long distance walker, Nike nails it out of the park with their new Flyknit Racer. Stylish, breathable, solid support and just one of the most all-around comfortable shoes we’ve ever tried. While they aren’t the cheapest, you’re in good hands with a shoe that will last and turn heads. $150 from Nike.com